From March, a wide and diverse bunch of 30+ companies started the 8-week New Nordic Leads program aiding them to become investment ready. The trainings involved topics from financial data to pitching to term sheet and much more. During the duration of the program, each team has had dedicated investor(s) – mentors who to turn to for advice and reflect on their experiences.
Now, together with the jury consisting of angel investors and experts from Estonia and Finland, we have selected the TOP10 startups to pitch for potential investors on May 19, 2022 in Tallinn! The selection was based on mentors’ feedback on the company’s progress as well as pitch evaluation.
Here is the top 10 for the final pitch:
- Machineric – is developing software for heavy machinery and truck traders to help them manage and sell machines.
- Virtual Dawn – is becoming Metaverse of Education with its platform and user driven creation tools.
- HotelBuddy – one solution for digitalizing your hotel operations and guest experience.
- Fintellect – is a CFO in an app for creative & IT agencies, helping organise finances with a power of open banking.
- Vocal Image – is a speech training and voice therapy app for speakers and singers.
- Big Ear Games – helps K-12 teachers teach and evaluate the challenging theme of “How Music Works”, w/o a need for a music instrument!
- NOETON – is developing emission catcher for stoves and fireplaces to reduce emissions caused by small scale wood burning.
- MARLEQ – connecting job seekers with the right career coaches globally, who mentor their career success.
- SigningServices – an API platform offers revolutionary approach to adopt and profit from digital trust services.
- Kodarit – has rapidly become the largest children coding school in Finland and now we are ready to scale globally.
You can hear them all pitch on May 19th, in Tallinn, at Kultuurikatel. The access is for NNL investors and invitation only with required registration.
New Nordic Leads is a training program that boosts cross-border investments by improving startups’ investment readiness and educating the next generation of lead angels in the Baltics. The program is put together by EstBAN and FiBAN and fueled by Central Baltic Interreg. The startup investment readiness trainings are coordinated by Civitta.