The top10 startups of New Nordic Leads Batch 2 have now been selected to pitch for potential investors on May 18th, 2021! These promising startups come from Finland, Estonia, Sweden and Romania. Investor, join the Final Pitch event on May 18th!
The top10 selected teams were chosen out of 34 startups that participated in the 8-week long investment readiness programby EstBAN and FiBAN. The selection criteria were based on mentors’ feedback on the company’s progress and the practice pitch evaluation.
During the past 8 weeks, these startups have harnessed knowledge on topics such as startup financials and valuation, due-diligence process, and managing high-performance teams, and have received mentoring from seasoned investors. Next Tuesday, they will hit the spotlight as they look for investors to join their growth journey:
New Nordic Leads Batch 2 – Top10 startups:
- ALPA Kids is developing e-learning games to help children discover their own culture and native language.
- Dealsign is an easy to use negotiation and contracting service in the cloud.
- Doohlabs is an in-store advertising automation platform
- FoxDo has a platform where customer can order a home renovation in 5 minutes.
- Kausal helps cities to reach their climate goals through transparency, collaboration and systematic use of data.
- KIO RTLS (Location Intelligence Technologies OÜ) offer industrial positioning networks to create transparency in processes for better efficiency and safety.
- LEGID App is an AI-powered marketplace for on-demand, small in-app consultations from top legal experts across the world.
- LOOP helps organizations globally with reskilling and upskilling their employees in a new, engaging and scalable way.
- Metabeta is a platform that helps early-stage investors make better investment decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- TEXTA OÜ is developing hybrid open source/licensed AI software for unlocking information hidden in text/data.
Investor, join the New Nordic Leads – Final Pitch event on May 18th and meet the promising founders. After the pitching session, there will be facilitated syndication calls for all startups that receive interest from investors. Register for the event:
Startup, interested in joining New Nordic Leads Batch 3 starting next Autumn? Read more and apply here.